This is us
Sparble is a young, fast-growing SaaS start-up in Ghent, Belgium. We offer a people analytics and employee engagement platform that provides personalized action suggestions to help organizations thrive, from employees & managers to teams & HR.
Our engaged clients include BEL20 companies, mid-sized companies as well as other scale-ups. To serve them with an even better product, we are looking for a front-end developer!
This is what we offer
We offer an exciting job as part of an energetic and expanding team with professional experience, on a fun location in Ghent, complete with nerf guns, a respectable gaming collection and a great atmosphere. We dare to say our company culture is quite unique, pushing your limits yet keeping it cool! We'll make sure you get your hands dirty so you can learn as much as possible. You would join us as one of our first employees and play an important role in further shaping our product.
This is who you are
- You are a smart tech fanatic that learns quickly.
- You have a feeling for good design.
- You are a team player with a can-do mindset.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work from our HQ in Ghent on a frequent basis.
This is what you do
- You upgrade our dashboard (web application) to AngularJS 2.
- You further improve our smartphone application, built in Ionic 2.
- You think and work together with the IT and Product teams to continuously improve our product and user experience.
This is your experience
- You live and breathe HTML5 and CSS3
- You can leverage inspector tools to debug and profile your projects
- You know about APIs and can collaborate with back-end developers for defining them.
- You are used to working with version control systems like Git.