This is us
Sparble is a young, fast-growing SaaS start-up in Ghent, Belgium. We offer a people analytics and employee engagement platform that provides personalized action suggestions to help organizations thrive, from employees & managers to teams & HR.
Our engaged clients include BEL20 companies, mid-sized companies as well as other scale-ups. To serve them with an even better product, we are looking for a content blogger (internship)!
This is what we offer
We offer a rewarding internship as part of an energetic and expanding team with professional experience, on a fun location in Ghent, complete with nerf guns, a respectable gaming collection and a great atmosphere. We dare to say our company culture is quite unique, pushing your limits yet keeping it cool! We'll make sure you get your hands dirty so you can learn as much as possible.
This is what you do
- You write blog posts about the latest trends in evidence-based HR, in English.
- You transfer insights from our engagement data into powerful stories.
- You work together with our scientific partner to validate the scientific substantiation of your posts.
- You set up your posts for SEO (we can teach you this).
- You schedule your posts to maximize your organic reach on each social medium.
- You recycle content into various formats.
- You perform keyword research to understand topics that we should work on, other trends we should be aware of, etc.
This is who you are
- You are an awesome story teller.
- You are eager to learn about employee engagement and the broader evidence-based HR context.
- You are creative and highly motivated to bring the right messages to the online community.
- You are passionate about people, as people are our core business.
- You are based in Belgium (our HQ is in Ghent).
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.