What is Studaro all about?
Studaro is a fresh and growing HR student agency that enables young students and graduates to get the most out of their early stage professional career. We focus on student jobs related to the educational background, as well with their search for a first full-time job after graduation to help them launch their professional career.We believe in the added value and potential of young talent, so we act as a bridge to connect them with the business industry and give employers the ability to reach out to the much desired young talent.
As a junior Digital Marketing Magician you will be working closely together with the founding team members that are carrying out B2B (employers) and B2C (young talent) marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to co-create and work on different (digital) marketing campaigns, e.g. social media advertising, A/B-testing, referral programs, content creation, recruitment marketing, SEO/SEA/SEM, Growth hacking, Adword campaigns, etc.
1. A motivated young professional who wants to challenge himself/herself in a vibrant working environment.
2. Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, looks for opportunities and acts proactively.
3. You love to be creative, oversee multiple marketing channels, keen on following new trends, be an analytical thinker and have a data-driven mentality.
4. You have decent knowledge about Social Media Advertisement/Marketing, SEO/SEA, content creation, digital (recruitment) marketing, etc.
5. We're a young start-up, so we don't work in a classic '9 to 5' rhythm. We expect some flexibility, but we guarantee a nice and creative environment.
6. Someone who has a heart for social & international entrepreneurship and wants to contribute to the professional career of young talent.
7. You're fluent in Dutch (C1/C2 level) and as well in English (C1). Other languages are definitely an advantage, but isn't required.
8. As a plus: You have some skills in Graphical Design, CMS & web design (not mandatory at all).9As a plus: Knowledge in or the willingness to learn Growth Hacking.
1.Internationally minded start-up environment: you will work in international start-up company with a young and dynamic team. We are a team of 3 co-founders and 2 other interns during summer period.
2.Learning opportunities: opportunities to attend job fairs, workshops, trainings, etc. related to your field of work.
3.Responsibility and autonomy: high level of responsibility and autonomy during your internship.
4.Network: expand your network within the business community.
5. Friday Afterwork Drinks: the occasional Friday Afterwork Drinks! Get to know your colleagues over a drink after a busy work week.
When: during summer period or academic year
for at least two months. Preferable long-term if possible.
Where: at our office in the co-working space of The Birdhouse Accelerator in Ghent.
If you want to apply, need more information or you have questions,send us a mail. Please add a resume and a brief motivation letter if you want to apply.
T: +32486/31.28.56 E: email@example.com