What is Studaro all about?
Studaro is a fresh and growing HR student agency that enables young students and graduates to get the most out of their early stage professional career. We focus on student jobs related to the educational background, as well with their search for a first full-time job after graduation to help them launch their professional career.We believe in the added value and potential of young talent, so we act as a bridge to connect them with the business industry and give employers the ability to reach out to the much desired young talent.
As a junior Web & Graphical Designer we're looking for someone who can support us in building up and designing our website. We're looking for someone who has the creative ability to take over the graphic and user interface of our website. You have knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g. Wordpress, Tilda, Wix, etc.) Our current basic website needs a decent update and we need someone who has the creative mind to develop a clean, modern and easy to use website.Besides that it would be great if you're proficient in graphic design as well to develop marketing materials like infographics, banners, flyers, etc. which we will use for our recruitment marketing. The ideal candidate should have an idea how marketing campaigns work, especially in the HR sector.
1. A motivated young professional who wants to challenge himself/herself in a vibrant working environment.
2. Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, looks for opportunities and acts proactively.
4. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or other visual design tools.
5. Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
6. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, website and other media, including infographics.
7. Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
8. We're a young start-up, so we don't work in a classic '9 to 5' rhythm. We expect some flexibility, but we guarantee a nice and creative environment.
9. Someone who has a heart for social & international entrepreneurship and wants to contribute to the professional career of young talent.
10. You're fluent in English (C1). Other languages are definitely an advantage, but isn't required.
1.Internationally minded start-up environment: you will work in international start-up company with a young and dynamic team. We are a team of 3 co-founders and 2 other interns during summer period.
2.Learning opportunities: opportunities to attend job fairs, workshops, trainings, etc. related to your field of work.
3.Responsibility and autonomy: high level of responsibility and autonomy during your internship.
4.Network: expand your network within the business community.
5. Friday Afterwork Drinks: the occasional Friday Afterwork Drinks! Get to know your colleagues over a drink after a busy work week.
When: during summer period or academic year
for at least two months. Preferable long-term if possible.
Where: at our office in the co-working space of The Birdhouse Accelerator in Ghent.
If you want to apply, need more information or you have questions,send us a mail. Please add a resume and a brief motivation letter if you want to apply.
T: +32486/31.28.56 E: firstname.lastname@example.org