This is us
Sparble is a young, fast-growing SaaS start-up in Ghent, Belgium. We offer a people analytics and employee engagement platform that provides personalized action suggestions to help organizations thrive, from employees & managers to teams & HR.
Our engaged clients include BEL20 companies, mid-sized companies as well as other scale-ups. To better reach our target client through the right channels and with the right content, we are looking for an online strategist (internship)!
This is what we offer
We offer a rewarding internship as part of an energetic and expanding team with professional experience, on a fun location in Ghent, complete with nerf guns, a respectable gaming collection and a great atmosphere. We dare to say our company culture is quite unique, pushing your limits yet keeping it cool! We'll make sure you get your hands dirty so you can learn as much as possible.
This is what you do
- You take actions on social media to increase lead generation and brand awareness.
- You develop actionable recommendations based on social media reporting.
- You experiment with different growth hacking tactics.
- You provide marketing strategy options, and execute them as well (set-up campaigns, follow-up, etc.).
- You are responsible for our online presence. You hold online conversations & build a community.
- You follow up on all new things when it comes to social media.
- You act as an advisor to the Sales lead.
This is who you are
- You are an expert on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). You can even be a bit geeky on this part.
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to gain insights from reporting & analytics (social media statistics, Google Analytics).
- You are operationally strong and can set up and optimize campaigns like the best, but you are not afraid to give advice on a more strategic level.
- You have a growth hacking mindset and are not afraid to experiment (and fail once in a while).
- You are a team player with a can-do mindset.
- You are passionate about people, as people are our core business.
- You are based in Belgium (our HQ is in Ghent).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.