Kayzr is a start-up that was summoned no less than one year ago. We're slowly getting out of our spawn room, but are looking for some help to reach the next level. We have an awesome product at its core, which is beautiful on the inside. While we'll never call the outside ugly, it could use some surgery.
As a product designer, you'll be the main driving force behind everything graphical at Kayzr.You'll join forces with our development team, where you'll deliver awesome designs which the developers will turn into reality. You'll also support our marketing team by creating compelling graphics that will be used in our marketing campaigns and daily marketing efforts.
Kayzr is a platform by and for gamers. We provide gamers with the tools to build their own road to glory. Competing in our daily tournaments, building your own following on our social network and more; all in a day's work for an aspiring pro player!
- You create designs for new and existing platform functionalities, where the user experience is a central point.
- You devise flowcharts to see where and how we can improve the user flow throughout our platform.
- You design graphics that will be used for marketing campaigns and the likes.
- You analyse recordings and heatmaps of specific pages/functionalities to see where users potentially get stuck.
- You use these insights to come up with solutions to improve the platform's overall functionality.
Your maxed out skills
- You are a wizard with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- You have a good understanding of UI and UX design.
- You are able to place yourself in the head of a user to see potential pitfalls.
- You are able to work with collected user data and are able to analyse this data correctly.
- You are able to work in a team. You can carry a team, but are not afraid to admit when you need to be carried.
- You can interpret structured data and use it to set up your own quest for improvement.
- You have a difficulty hiding your passion for gaming and get all giggly when you get to talk about it.
What we offer
- An energetic workplace environment that stimulates creative processes.
- A culture that supports experimentation. We're a highly flexible organisation where changes and improvements can easily be implemented.
- A try or die mentality. It's better to try, fail and reach conclusions than stick to a status quo.
- A company with an exciting future where the possibilities are endless.
- An office filled with like-minded start-ups located just outside of Ghent.
- A group of colleagues that you'll immediately refer to as friends.
- A chance to show off your skills in a specific game and beat everyone on the team.
We're a group of 6 gamers with a passion for eSports. We love building new stuff and are convinced that eSports is the next big thing. We love talking about it and are always excited when there's a major breakthrough in eSports. Right now, it's time that we become that next breakthrough.
Ready to join? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We'll gladly invite you over for a talk to see if we think you have what it takes to join our epic quest to conquer this whole new world!