eSports is one of the hottest new phenomena in the world of marketing and Kayzr is the fastest growing local eSports platforms in the BeNeLux. Kayzr lives off its deeply integrated partnerships with cool brands like Kinepolis, Knorr, Takeaway.com, Jupiler, etc. And we’re in need of someone to take good care of those and elaborate new ones.
Being our campaign sales wizard, you’ll be responsible for exploring, elaborating, closing and extending partnerships with brands on the Kayzr platform in the BeNeLux.
Kayzr is a platform by and for gamers. We provide gamers with the tools to build their own road to glory. Competing in our daily tournaments, building your own following on our social network and more; all in a day's work for an aspiring pro player!
- Lead generation: contacting new possible partners, give them initial interest in the value of eSports for their brand
- Deal making: you’ll be doing meetings to get to know the partners, what their goals are, elaborating a valuable proposal with optimized pricing and closing the deal.
- Campaign monitoring & Partner care: Once the deal is made, it’s your job to monitor campaign performance, update the partner on a regular basis and adjust the campaign if necessary.
- Keeping tabs on the Kayzr community: as you are a connector of our community with brands, it’s not only important to know what brands want, but also to know what the community wants in order to ideate killer campaigns.
- A natural sales guy with already some working experience and a rock-solid belief in Kayzr’s potential for current and future commercial partners
- A gaming enthusiast that understands our community’s needs and interests.
- A creative commercial genius with fresh ideas on how to get brands successfully in touch with our users
- A persevering campaigner and teacher. This market is not mainstream (yet), but you’ll have to make this happen by convincing brands and partners of eSports’ true potential.
If you can relate to this, Kayzr might be something for you! You’ll work in a lean environment, with tremendous opportunities for personal growth.
What we offer
- An energetic workplace environment that stimulates creative processes.
- A culture that supports experimentation. We're a highly flexible organisation where changes and improvements can easily be implemented.
- A try or die mentality. It's better to try, fail and reach conclusions than stick to a status quo.
- A company with an exciting future where the possibilities are endless.
- An office filled with like-minded start-ups located just outside of Ghent.
- A group of colleagues that you'll immediately refer to as friends.
- A chance to show off your skills in a specific game and beat everyone on the team.
We're a group of 5 gamers with a passion for eSports. We love building new stuff and are convinced that eSports is the next big thing. We love talking about it and are always excited when there's a major breakthrough in eSports. Right now, it's time that we become that next breakthrough.
Ready to join? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll gladly invite you over for a talk to see if we think you have what it takes to join our epic quest to conquer this whole new world!