Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
We centralize all messages, reviews and social media in one easy inbox! At the end of every day, we send business owners a summary of what their customers have said about them that day. We alert them to anything they need to pay attention to such as negative reviews and messages from influencers. Perfect for time-poor business owners. From the same inbox, they can respond and engage directly with their customers. We also give them analytics and insights to measure customer happiness and spot trends. In other words, we give them the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community.
We have strong international ambitions, and will do our best to grow our business with integrity, driven by: service, quality, value and fun.
Are you ready to embark with us on a next stage of growth?
Who we are looking for?
We are experiencing awesome growth, both on domestic and international markets, and are looking for an experienced, hands-on and successful UI/UX designer. Together, we will deliver unparalleled features, value and support to our customers, and grow with them. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Key responsibilities as a UI/UX designer at AreTheyHappy:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that WOW users
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Ensure that your wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Work closely with engineers and testers to make your design a reality
- You will help shape the future of our style guides for all our product areas
- Define the visual design of the AreTheyHappy platform and mobile app using systems of reusable UI components
- Evolve our visual design language to create more consistency across our apps and websites
- Some minimal copywriting & illustration to increase AreTheyHappy’s brand personality in our products
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create pixel-perfect finalized visual designs (UI) for web applications
- Experience in designing with Sketch, Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Desire to understand our users in order to design great experiences (UX)
- Some experience in (rapid) prototyping, interaction design, user research, and usability testing
- 4+ years experience in designing web applications and native mobile apps - a strong portfolio is required!
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. French is a plus.
- You have a start-up mentality and pro-actively look for optimizations in the organization
- You are pragmatic and budget conscious when solving problems
- You listen closely to customer feedback and spot opportunities to increase the value that AreTheyHappy brings
- A passion for restaurants, bars and food is a definite plus point!
- We offer an exciting job with a lot of creativity, independence and the ability to interact with the customer
- Flexibility and a mix of on and off-site collaboration
- Training and the chance to grow with a product that is ready to take over the world!
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 21 June 2018. And we’ll get back to you asap!